2022 / 03 / 31
As our Pipeline Supervisor / Lead Pipeline TD, you will be responsible for laying out the overall systematic of the production pipeline. You will support the management and development of tools that help digital artists in their daily challenges. The pipeline and subsequent tools are intended to make the production more efficient and productive. This covers the complete vertical automation of our process landscape - from initial vision to delivery and daily operation.
• You are responsible for the overall vision of the pipeline in line with the studio’s growth and its projects.
• You determine requirements for current and upcoming projects, and you are able to strategically advise accordingly.
• You are constantly analysing the available IT-systems/pipelines, and you are providing innovative solutions to pipeline issues.
• You work closely together with Information Technology and 3D-Department to provide a smooth running operation. Monitoring tools are natural to you.
• You adapt, configure and maintain our 3D-pipeline.
• You prioritize issues and feature requests.
• You stay up-to-date with industry trends and upcoming technologies
• Highly developed communication skills are a minimum requirement; you have to communicate with different audiences.
• Be fluent in English and/or German; C1-Level as a minimum requirement.
• You are able to break down complex issues for different target groups. You are also able to structure methodically over a broad range of subjects.
• Expert knowledge of VFX/Game/Animation pipelines and workflows.
• Senior level knowledge in programming languages for use in plugin development and 3rd party pipeline tools.
• Good understanding of relational databases.
• Experience with production/asset management systems such as ftrack, Shotgun, Jira, Helix Core, Alienbrain.
• Basic understanding of software-packages such as Houdini, Maya, Renderman, Octane.
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in the animation/game/VFX industry and specific experience in leadership.
• Be part of an enterprise which provides long term perspectives.
• Assume responsibilities and duties quickly; benefit from flat hierarchies and autonomous decisions.
• We assist you with orientation and onboarding.
• A modern and open-minded culture.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to bring your own ideas to the table.
• Work from home or use spacious bureaus, a gym and creative spaces.
• Periodic meetings discussing your personal development and an extensive catalog of educational/training offers.
• Health- and fitness programs for your athletic enjoyment.
• Annual profit-and success-participation, capital-forming benefits, beneficial insurance terms and strongly subsidized products from the Bertelsmann product range.
• Healthcare coverage is of course fully included, as is mandatory in Germany, including a company-wide medical officer.
A Brand of Bertelsmann/Mohn Media
Carl-Bertelsmann-Str. 161 M
+49 5241 80 0