2022 / 03 / 31
As our Pipeline TD, you will be responsible for optimising the production pipeline through various means. Be it writing plugins, custom code for our Asset Management System or for systems acting as buffers to ease the load. You will layout the tools that help digital artists in their daily challenges, monitor the farm and its systems and support the Supervisor by conceptualising the next-gen pipeline. The pipeline and subsequent tools are intended to make the production more efficient and productive. This covers the complete vertical automation of our process landscape - from initial vision to delivery and daily operation.
• You directly participate in the development and analysis of the the pipeline.
• You provide innovative solutions to pipeline issues.
• You are responsible for maintaining the asset management pipeline through ftrack.
• You are advancing our pool of subject-specific software with custom or 3rd party pipeline tools.
• You administer, monitor, manage and keep the renderfarm running.
• You work closely together with Information Technology and 3D-Department to create a smooth running operation.
• Good-developed communication skills is a minimum requirement; you have to communicate with different audiences.
• Be fluent in English and/or German.
You are able to manage and prioritise tasks and organise yourself alike.
• Good understanding of technical principles such as Topology, GPU/Graphics Pipelines, UV-Layouting and Shaders.
• Solid knowledge of Houdini and its node networks (COPs,ROPs,VOPs,SOPs etc.)
• Experience with one or more rendering solution, such as V-Ray, Renderman, Octane, Unreal etc.
• Three (3) years of experience as a Mid-Level Pipeline TD - or comparable skills.
• Be part of an enterprise which provides long term perspectives.
• Assume responsibilities and duties quickly; benefit from flat hierarchies and autonomous decisions.
• We assist you with orientation and onboarding.
• A modern and open-minded culture.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to bring your own ideas to the table.
• Work from home or use spacious bureaus, a gym and creative spaces.
• Periodic meetings discussing your personal development and an extensive catalog of educational/training offers.
• Health- and fitness programs for your athletic enjoyment.
• Annual profit-and success-participation, capital-forming benefits, beneficial insurance terms and strongly subsidized products from the Bertelsmann product range.
• Healthcare coverage is of course fully included, as is mandatory in Germany, including a company-wide medical officer.
A Brand of Bertelsmann/Mohn Media
Carl-Bertelsmann-Str. 161 M
+49 5241 80 0